With over seven years of modeling experience and over 20 years of experience in performance and public speaking, Vandellous offers a wealth of ideas, creativity, and skills allowing her to engage in an array of engaging and rewarding creative collaborations.
Vandellous holds a BFA in Theatre: Physical Performance with a focus on playwriting, directing, and dramaturgy, and Associate degrees with Trinity College of London and the Royal Conservatory of Music.
Please direct enquiries to email@example.com for a quote.
Latest projects include:
- Teaching public speaking and presentation skills
- Performing at private events and public burlesque shows
- Modelling for photographers, visual artists, and workshops
- Writing theatre reviews and editorials
- Writing artist and performer biographies
- Assisting in the organisation of fundraising events
- Emceeing burlesque shows and art exhibitions
- Booking Performers for community events
- Choreographing and organising flash mobs and creative demonstrations
- Collaborating with creatives from various disciplines
- Supporting developing artists with dramaturgy, mentorship, networking